Accounts Receivables Factoring
Accounts Receivable financing (Factoring) enables a company to sell its accounts receivable in order to provide cash for payroll, materials and other company expenses. Factoring allows a business to grow without additional debt or equity. Factoring advances are available within 24 hours of the customer’s confirmation of delivery of goods or services.
- Raise capital by selling accounts receivables at a discount to a third-party funding source
- The application required to establish a factoring relationship is much simpler than other types of financing
- Factoring does not require any collateral in form of assets and guarantors or require you to give out part of your business ownership
- Factoring does not increase debt
- The Company decides which invoices to factor
- EPIC manages the receipt and accounting of collections
- Cost may be offset by early payment discounts on trade payables
- Predictable cash planning for the Company
- A variety of confirmation options and structures available
Inventory loans are based on appraised values of raw materials, work-in-process, and finished goods. Financing available on inventory alone or in conjunction with other finance options.